Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2012

Upgraded to 0.7.3.1

...unbelievable! Has it really been THAT long since i upgraded my opensim installation?
Well, looking at my server it seems so ^^

Finally i have "snoopyfied" my installation, i.e. i did something similar to what Snoopy Pfeffer did at Dreamland Metaverse a loooong time ago: installed a structure that seems to be more manageable than the one i used before. If you want to know more about the details (careful, long and techy stuff):
http://snoopypfeffer.wordpress.com/2009/05/09/opensim-service-management/

Now all my sims and the grid service are running opensim 0.7.3.1

Everything i tested so far seems to work as expected. Please let me know if you find something not working or misbehaving.

Have fun on the Hypergrid!

cu,
Neo

No comments:

Post a Comment